Integrated Systems Europe in Amsterdam 06.02. - 09.02.2018 Booth 10-N182
As a reliable partner for digital signage system integrators, we will present our broad portfolio of innovative TFT system solutions at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE), the international trade show for audiovisual and electronic integration in Amsterdam. On February 6 to 9, 2018 at booth N182 in hall 10 we will put our focus on customer-specific hardware solutions for TFT displays for industry, commerce and retail:
- The IoT-compliant POS-Line IoT monitor is based on Raspberry Pi and is perfectly suited for cost-efficient retail 4.0 applications. The Artista-IoT controller card provides comprehensive functionality with direct control, 100 Mbit Ethernet, real-time clock, and special functions such as DICOM pre-set, gamma correction, and color calibration. It can easily be integrated into existing Windows and Linux environments.
- Our cost-efficient high quality Video Walls feature to the most modern 4k control and factory-provided color and brightness calibration, resulting in an even image with all monitors in full HD resolution. A further characteristic is the simple installation, with only one PC/media player and one single cable.
- High-quality digital signage with UHD Displays
- The fire-resistant and flue-gas-optimized BLO Monitors stand the test as information displays in sensitive areas with stringent fire protection requirements such as escape routes, stairways and on the opposite side of elevators in, for example, public buildings, hotels, and production halls.
- Our HighBright TFT Displays are equipped with powerful LED backlights and are exceptionally bright. In sunlight or very bright ambient light, they still keep their color and contrast, providing a perfect display.
- Easy Front Installation for front mounting simplifies wall mounting.
sps ipc drives in Nuremberg 28.11. - 30.11.2017 Hall 8 Booth 228
At the SPS IPC Drives 2017 in Nuremberg, leading European trade show for electrical automation, we present our new POS-Line IoT monitor for industry 4.0 applications and further highlights from November 28 to 30, 2017 at booth 228 in Hall 8. Part of the well-proven POS-Line series, the new monitor is based on the in-house developed Artista-IoT controller board, integrating the latest generation of the Raspberry Pi Compute Module (CM3). “With the POS-Line IoT monitors, our customers receive a networkable monitor or panel PC,” stated Michael Dernbach, Product Marketing Manager Display Solutions at Distec. “Thus, they can visualize the digitalization of their processes and enhance efficiency through a transparent manufacture. The POS-Line IoT monitor or panel PC is optimally suited for cost-efficient IoT applications for industry and digital signage.” The monitor is easy to adapt to individual environments. A costly PC with a lot of peripherals is now superfluous. Without any license costs, we intelligently connect nearly any device. Individual solutions include, among others: HMI devices, digital whiteboard and production visualization (worker guidance, Andon systems, process status displays), medical technology, aerospace, and digital signage.
The Artista-IoT controller board provides comprehensive functionality with direct control, 100 Mbit Ethernet, real-time clock, and special functions such as DICOM pre-set, gamma correction, and color calibration. Available interfaces include USB, GPIOs, I²C, and UART. The compatibility to Raspberry Pi offers the broad support of a large community of developers for advancement and integration. The starter kit consistsg of baseboard, CM3, 10.1-inch display with PCAP multi-touch as well as all necessary cables.