Your Specialist for LCD Screen Solutions
Distec, with its headquarters in Germering, near Munich and a plant in Hörselberg-Hainich, near Eisenach operates internationally. Since 01/01/2016 we are a member of the Fortec Group with access to products, services and expertise of a large high-tech company network which makes a perfect complement to our product portfolio.
Our business portfolio comprises:
- Development and manufacturing of industrial monitors for various fields of application, amongst which: public displays, fireload sensitive areas, video walls, shop windows with high light irradiation or any industrial applicationVideo Posters.
- Development and manufacturing of industrial TFT display controllers for standard video signals such as RGB, DVI HDMI or Display Port, entry level SBCs and industrial media players with with ARM-based technologies.
- Delivery of TFT displays fully equipped with touch components, cables, power supplies and ready-to-use LCD Kits.
- Design, manufacture and delivery of customised LCD Display solutions. This service includes everything from mechanical design for customer projects, hardware and software development and Touch integration, to manufacture and staging in our own facilities.
- VacuBond® Optical Bonding of the latest generation: in our clean room we optically bond touchscreens and/or protective glass on TFT displays up to 32". We offer a zero-optical defect production and can bond directly into your housing or eliminate free air spaces within the TFT for ex-protected areas.
Experience and State-of-the-Art Systems Technology
The Engineers in our Research & Development facilities in Germering, (Munich) and Ronkonkoma (New York) have both access to long years of experience in producing LCD Panels, and a firm focus on current and future technology in the field.
One-Stop System Solutions
We are specialised in complete, customer-specific solutions in all areas from mechanics, Touch-integration, hardware and software development to manufacture and installation.
High Product Availability
We maintain amongst the biggest stocks of LCD panels worldwide at our facilities in Germany and the USA.
Quality and Service
We develop all of our products in accordance with industrial Quality standards. We attach the greatest importance to high-value components, resilient under the most demanding conditions of use, and with long-term availability. In the event it should be necessary, our ISO 9000-certified Service Centre guarantees a quick and reliable turn-around for returned goods.
Nature is the foundation of our livelihood, and as a consequence, environmental protection is core to our business. We develop energy-saving products; seek designs that take the environment into consideration, (for example: we refuse to use tantalum capacitors) and implement resource-saving processes wherever possible. Protection of our environment was even at the forefront of our HQ building renovations: thanks to modern building management and future-proof heating technology we have no need for fossil fuels.