Based on our own base board solution with Raspberry Pi Compute Modul 3 (CM3), we have developed the full HD capable network player VideoPoster-IV. MPEG media files are played back from an SD card. Videos are transferred via USB or Ethernet.
Important advantages of our VideoPoster-IV:
- Based on Artista-IoT platform
- Easy integration into the WIN- and Linux-World
- Function compatible to VideoPoster-III
- VideoPoster-IV standard kit available
- Top -20 to +80°C
- Power consumption approx. 3W
- 3GB internal memory
- One serial and 3 USB interfaces
- Auto-start at power on
- Motion detector, pushbutton, etc.connectivity via the ArtistaIO board
- Update with Push- (ACC) or Pull-Technology (ftp server access)
- WLAN capable
- Mixed playlists consisting of still images (JPEG, PNG, BMP, etc.) and videos
- Playlists and videos in landscape- and portrait mode
- Quick implementation of customized solutions on a project basis
- Long term availablility of min. 6 years
For a quick and easy integration of our VideoPoster-IV we have developed specially adapted software:
- Artista Device Finder (ADF):for a quick configuration of VideoPoster-IV
- Artista Control Center (ACC): cost-free, network-compatible content software for an easy operation of VideoPoster-IV
- HTTP Control Demo: software for easy integration in existing content management systems (CMS).
For further details on these software and downloads please contact us.
Customizing of the hardware as well as the firmware is possible.
Please contact us.
VideoPoster-IV network players are only available in connection with a TFT display since control cards and controller boards for TFT displays must be adjusted or configured to the TFT display.
We also supply the VideoPoster-IV as a monitor solution, please visit our POS-Line monitor pages.