High industrial quality standards and performance combined with compact size and greatest cost efficiency: these were the aspects our engineers had in mind when developing the PrismaMINI-HDMI-DP concept.
This innovative TFT controller is based on ST's new Chandler scaler chip. Your own specific project requirements determine the final functions of PrismaMINI-HDMI-DP.
In close co-operation with our developers you define the shape of the PCB as well as input and output interfaces, decide what features need to be implemented and more.
A solution perfectly matching your individual application is what we aim for.
PrismaMINI-HDMI-DP's outstanding features:
- Very cost efficient and space saving
- Supports panels with 3.3V, 5V and 12V Vcc
- HDCP compliant
- HDMI 1.4 and DP input
- Single and dual LVDS output (max. 1920x1200)
- DDC interface controls the most important image parameters, which makes an OSD keypad superfluous
- Serial interface (UART, RS-232) for remote OSD control (command set file on request)
- DDC/CI functions
- Optimized design for supporting LED TFTs
PrismaMINI-HDMI-DP's custom options:
- Wide choice of input interfaces (max, input resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz)
- Display Port