PrismaEco-IV is a converter board optimized for industrial applications. It controls TFT displays with a resolution from VGA (640x480) to WUXGA (1920x1200) via RGB analog and DVI interface, is cost-effective, space saving and provides high quality images.
- RGB analog + DVI/HDMI input
- Top -30 to +80°C
- LVDS output
- 5V/2A power output for external interfaces as USB-HUB
- Perfect auto-adjust functionality
- Autodetect / Autoconfig: input format identification
- Power supply: Vcc + 12V, optional Vcc= + 24V version
- DDC/CI functions
- Perfect design for Power-on-Sequencing and PWM-control of TFT displays with LED backlight
- Modern OSD (On Screen Display): Auto-adjust and menu settings
- Multilingual OSD menu: English, German, Spanish, French, Danish, Italian, Cyrillic and Turkish (all other languages on request)
The end user can configure several parameters of the PrismaECO-IV individually by using the new ChandlerRover Software.